Superficial cleaning of carpets and mattresses is often not enough for allergy sufferers. For better hygiene in the household, deep-seated allergens, e.g. mites and pollen, should also be removed. This is where the TK 282 dust mite nozzle comes in. With its turbo brush, it penetrates deep into the fibres and combs them thoroughly while vacuuming. This brings even deep-seated dirt to the surface and sucks it up. This increases hygiene in the household and helps you breathe easier.
The turbo nozzle contains a brush roller that rotates and taps at a very high speed so that mites, pollen, dander and hair can be thoroughly vacuumed. Even stubborn house dust is brought out from underneath. A nice side effect: carpets and upholstered surfaces are visually refreshed at the same time by brushing up the fibres. Although the TK 282 dust extractor has a high performance, it is pleasantly quiet. The universal nozzle can also be used on hard floors. The power can be adjusted individually via a secondary air regulator. The integrated castors allow easy and effortless handling.
In conjunction with the universal adapter included in the scope of delivery, Wessel-Werk hoover nozzles fit all common hoover models* with a round suction connection pipe (*except Dyson & Vorwerk).
- Turbo nozzle with integrated brush roller for more deep cleaning.
- Helps to reduce allergens in the household, e.g. house dust, pollen, mites
- Also suitable for pet hair removal
- Ideal for cleaning carpets and mattresses but also suitable for hard floors
- 280 mm working width
- Tilt and turn joint offers good handling
- Integrated castors to reduce the pushing force
- Auxiliary air regulator
- Visual refreshment of carpets as a positive side effect
- For hoovers with round suction connection pipe (connection 32 mm)
- Universal adapter included (32-38 mm)